Thursday 12 September 2013

The Start of a Travelogue

I ‘will’ maintain a travel diary from today onwards. And because I am at home, sitting on my bum to write this, I shall better plan a trip before it {this Travel Diary of Mine} gets out of my short attention & memory span.

I hope to be consistent with the posts as much so, as I plan to travel every couple of months. With this travelogue, I will try to document all the little serendipitous travel moments and discoveries that I make during my trips with friends, family or alone. 

This post had to start with "I". Not because I am self-obsessed but because of all the love and support of the adorable people in my life and around me, that have made me so proud of me ;) I would have never traveled even to an alien city without your constant support to my crazy and ridiculous ideas and tolerance for my impatient nature. I love you so much!

That’s that! I mean, I am done with my thank you and love you speech. Now, let’s get back to the topic. I have applied for leaves starting 25th Dec – 2nd Jan. Any place worth considering? No Ice! Please!

Follow me on Twitter | Pinterest |Facebook | Google+ |GypsyFly


2 comments:

  1. Wow...you taking a full on oath for your blogging avtaar!
    All the best...looking forward to reading some cool posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! should have many coming. :)

    ReplyDelete