Monday 11 November 2013

{ Lonely Planet } ~ Where would you go?

Lonely Planet is running a small contest named "Where would you go?" It has listed down some of the top cities suggested for 2014 travel. 

To participate, all you need to do is: 
- Click Here
- Click on the blue button that says: I'M IN! LET'S START
- Pick the city you'd like to go to and click on: OK, I'M READY, FINISH UP!
- Enter your details
- Write why you want to go to your selected city in less than 100 words. 
- Click on SUBMIT. 
Ola! Simple as HELL! 

Lonely Planet - Where Would You Go
My pick is CUBA. Caribbean has been on my list for a very long and for what I've heard of Cuba are just some pleasant anecdotes of the wonderful Cuban hospitality and utterly gorgeous beaches. Havana will be on top of my list for me to witness in person, the enriching 100’s years of history that blends beautifully into present.  I know I am in for a real treat with Cuba. 

What's your pick? Capetown and Vancouver are my second and third choices. 

All the luck to all the participants, I so wish that I win it. 

Until later, 
- Rakshita










Follow me on Twitter | Pinterest |Facebook | Google+ |GypsyFly

No comments:

Post a Comment