Saturday 23 November 2013

Project I :: Rants

As I sit to write something deep and meaningful, I am left clueless about what do I want to write about today?

Should I write about career, my new house that’s under construction, about work life balance or something else? All I know is, I shall refrain from writing anything about travel until I do actually travel or have something really appealing to say about it.

Mom is talking and making fun of me and my cold while I sit with her in the bright sunny room ideal for getting requisite dose of Vitamin D during winters. Bon-Bon lie sleeping next to my bed as I eat freshly pealed roasted peanuts.

It’s been a good day so far; sun is shining bring outside and I am already done with some of the important errands I had to do today. I got bank stuff sorted out this morning, filled in couple of queries for aluminum glass windows for our new home, figured out the Chinese Visa documents, had a plate full of fruits, drank warm water and hot tea, played and ran a lot with Bon-Bon.

BTW, Bon-Bon has become daddy recently. Below are a few pictures of the babies. Before these tiny things were born, we assumed them to be the kids of Peaches and Scruffy. But, we stand so surprised after seeing the striking resemblance with Bon-Bon. I am a happy and proud Granny. :D  



On an unrelated note, I am seeing lot of traction on my Twitter handle in addition to my bloggers’ profile. On a closer look, I see lot of vague (I am guessing fake) profiles of people following me. It might be something to do with my posts or somebody bought me all these followers. Whatever is the case, there is a definite increase in the number of genuine travel enthusiasts + influencers who are now following me on twitter and I am quite happy about that.

So again, what should I write about today? Nothing!

I am taking Bon-Bon out for a walk now and then maybe visit my cousin and Massi before I plan something eventful for evening. 

Untill Later!
- Rakshita

Follow me on Twitter | Pinterest |Facebook | Google+ |GypsyFly

No comments:

Post a Comment