Friday 22 November 2013

Winter :: White and Shine

Its winters and all I can think of is New Year celebrations, snow on the ground and crackers in the air; the gorgeous festivities, marriages and decorations :D 

4.33 pm on Friday 22nd Nov’13 |Listening to Bryan Adams - Summer of 69 and pinning to  #GnS (read as Glitter and Shine)

Whenever I think of winter vacations/ trips, ‘Home Alone’ somehow manages to strike an instant cord in my head. Plum cake - lots and lots of it, is a close contender to 'home alone' in my Christmas memory list. I distinctly remember my first moment of the OH! SO DEVINE!  plum cake. It was love in the first bite. 

At Mathematics teacher’s place, a bunch of happy little girls, we sit on her couch and twin bed with our legs swinging back and forth in the air. We laugh as we enjoy the freshly baked plum cake. God! I remember it like yesterday. 

I was born in a lovely weather during the month of September and was raised in the northern part of India. I never actually got to witness or live the snowy part of winters while I was a kid. But thanks to the recent love bite by Travel Bug and my loving partner in crime, I try to plan a trip whenever feasible without temperature posing a real concern.                    

          However with the soaring temperatures, the numbness is ought to set in. So while travelling, be all geared up to not let that winter chill effect your travel plans. Read things to carry for winter travel here.



So, getting back to all the #GnS and white, I am all excited and hoping to witness some good white snow this winter along with tons of shine on New Years’ eve. Pinterest is further adding fuel to the travel fire keeping me quite hooked on to all the glittering loveliness during wither travel and is getting me in the mood for some serious partying.

Since it's a friday and I have a party date, I am going to stop writing RIGHT HERE and leave you with some gorgeous images of nature and glittering, shiny manmade things. Hope you enjoy’em.







P.S: No matter how your week was, Cheer Up! Afterall, it’s freaking Friday! 

Love and Drink up! and as Ellen says: You’re Gonna Be Ok; Dum Do Doom Doom Doom; Just Dance!

Cheers!
- Rakshita

Follow me on Twitter | Pinterest |Facebook | Google+ |GypsyFly

No comments:

Post a Comment